11.12.2009

New Life Baptist Student Ministries

Welcome to the official blog for New Life Baptist Church Student Ministries of Bryant, AR! My name is John Venable, the student minister, and I am really excited you stopped by!

On this site you will find all kinds of updates, information, and announcements regarding the student ministry, so be sure to check it often and add it as a tab/favorite to your internet toolbar. It will serve as a great resource, and keep you up to date on what's happening. I will also post some different things here and there, so hopefully it will be fun as well.

Our Wednesday night gathering is called The Harvest, hence the name of the blog, and it comes from Matthew 9:37, which says: "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few." I hope as you continue to get involved you will respond to the challenge within that verse, and that challenge is to go and spread the Good News of Jesus to everyone, everywhere. The time is now.

Please feel free to email me anytime at johnavenable@gmail.com and look me up on Facebook. I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do! God Bless!

JV

No comments:

Post a Comment