12.13.2009

Christmas Music Spotlight - Shane & Shane

In light of going to their concert last night, I find it only appropriate to make this album my final Christmas album review. I had actually planned this all along, so I hope you enjoy.

Shane & Shane's Christmas album, titled Glory in the Highest, is one of my new favorite Christmas albums. These guys are simply incredible, and having been a fan for the past 9 years, I was thrilled they decided to do a holiday release. The album covers quite a few of the classics, but they also have written a few originals. Their voices simply sound like they were made for each other, and their harmonies mesh together perfectly. My favorite song is actually the first track, "O Holy Night," and you can give it a listen on the playlist on the right (the first song).

If you didn't get a chance to go the show with us last night - GO WITH US NEXT TIME! You don't want to miss any opportunity to see Shane & Shane live, and their records won't let you down either. Head over to iTunes and pick up this release for only $9.90.

JV


No comments:

Post a Comment