1.04.2010

Music Spotlight - David Crowder Band

If there's one album I have worn out digitally on my iPod, it's David Crowder Band's latest release, Church Music. This album came out last fall, but has yet to lose it's hold on me. It continues to remain fresh, and I constantly hear new lyrics I don't remember hearing before. DCB is not only very creative & original in composition, but his lyrics are incredibly strong & spiritually solid. Here are a couple reasons why it should be on your iPod:

  1. Spiritually charged lyrics. The words to these songs will leave you challenged, thinking, and full of praise to our King in worship. 
  2. Fun & creative music. The music is awesome, and I love how he mixes things up. He'll have a slow song & then pump things up. And every track ends with the intro to the next. If you start from the beginning, it's like one REALLY long song. Super cool.
So head over to iTunes & pick up this 17-track album for only $11.99. I got 3 of my favorite songs from this album on the playlist, so be sure to take a listen.

JV



No comments:

Post a Comment