10.28.2010

Owl City

I highly encourage you all to read Adam Young's (Owl City) latest blog post:

http://owlcityblog.com/2010/10/25/my-hope-is-found/

Adam covers "In Christ Alone" & takes the wonderful opportunity to indicate where he stands in this world. This is an excerpt from his blog:


"As I’m so often reminded what a priceless gift my life is, I ache with everything in me to make it count, so that when I finally cross the finish line, I’ll hear the words, “Well done, good and faithful servant.”

To me, there is no greater reward.

Of course, all of this weighs heavily on the spiritual scale, so allow me to be completely honest and say none of it is intended to be “crammed down the throat,” if you will. That is not my intention. This is what I wholeheartedly believe, and to that belief, I remain steadfast until He returns or calls me home.

One thing is certain:

When He comes for His own, He will have no trouble recognizing me… because my banner will be clear."



Is your banner clear to this world? Can others tell who you belong to by the way you live your life? By your fruit? Know Jesus & make Jesus known. 

JV

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooo GGGGRRRREEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTT!!! :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete